Yes! The Portal indeed will have two IP's on the network - one is for our router and one is our turbocharger that scans DFS channels for radar.
Articles in this section
- What is Bluetooth used for on Portal?
- Is WPS supported on the Portal?
- What type of security does Portal use?
- Should I use unified network name (or SSID)?
- Power on your Portal before your modem
- My Portal LED light turned solid blue
- Portal has two IP's - is that normal?
- Connect your Portal to your DSL modem
- Connect your Portal while replacing your existing gateway/WiFi network
- Do I keep my existing WiFi network or replace it?